May 12, 2015

Assimilating The Invisible: Jason Matheny

Jason is a close friend, and one of the most positive people I know. He was at the scene of the accident along with Jamie and other friends. One of the biggest things I've learned to be essential to a TBI recovery in my opinion is POSITIVITY! It's extremely important for the people present during the recovery process to be positive. Jason is a prime example of this simple, yet underrated element that many people wouldn't even consider. He was a huge part of the design and sales of the "Craig For Life" t-shirts shown below, that were sold by his clothing company. All of the proceeds were gifted to me, and paid for a part of my medical bills. It was the most amazing and humbling act that anyone has ever done for me. I am eternally grateful for the love shown by my friends and family.
I love each and every one of you!











No comments:

Post a Comment